GROUNDS TO BREW
Everything You Need To Know To Brew It Your Way...
We've got you covered with the Home Coffee Coffee Brewing Series
- Freshly brewed bean ground & drunk coffee
- Fill glass/cup up halfway with ice.
- Pour cold brew over ice.
the latte coldie
- Freshly brewed bean, ground & drunk
- Your choice of milk or mylk
- Fill a large glass/cup with ice.
- Add coffee to ice. (approximate 3⁄4 total volume).
- Add cold milk or mylk (approximately 1⁄4 volume). Serve.
zesty cold brew
- 1 cup of Cold Brew
- 1 Orange (for zest and skin)
- Pour cold brew on ice in a glass.
- Peel approx. 5cm orange skin, place skin in glass.
- To serve, garnish with a small amount freshly grated orange zest. for more intense orange flavour, apply a flame to orange skin, this extracts the oil.
condensed milk coldie
- 1 tbsp Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1⁄4 cup of Cold Brew
- Pour/spoon the condensed milk into the bottom of the serving glass.
- Gently pour cold brew on top of the milk to layer.
- Place ice in glass, careful not to disturb layering.
the coconut double
- 1⁄4 cup Coconut Milk (or cream for creamier result)
- 1⁄4 cup of Coconut Water
- 1⁄2 cup of Cold Brew
- 1 pump of Indulge Your Senses Vanilla Syrup
- Combine all ingredients, shake/stir to combine.
- Pour over ice. Serve.
the coconut double mocha
Add 1 tbsp Indulge Your Senses Superfine Dark Chocolate powder to the above Coconut Double ingredients. Shake/stir. Pour over ice. Serve.
aussie milk cold brew
- 250ml Cold Brew
- 20g Indulge Your Senses Milk Powder
- 20g Sugar Syrup
- In a blender, combine all ingredients until creamy.