Bodum Bean Set Iced Coffee Maker 1.5L - White
The BEAN SET Iced Coffee Maker Set utilizes the classic French Press brew method to make delicious, flavorful iced coffee. To use, place coarse ground coffee beans in the carafe and add cold water. Place the BEAN SET French Press in the fridge overnight with the silicone lid to seal in flavor and aroma. In the morning, swap out the lid, press down the plunger, and enjoy.
• The BEAN SET comes with two lids: one for the fridge overnight, and one with a plunger to press down the coffee grounds in the morning
• Made of plastic, silicone and stainless steel
• Dishwasher safe
1. Place pot on a dry, flat, non-slip surface. Hold handle firmly. Turn the lid counter clockwise to unlock, then pull the plunger unit straight up and out of the pot.
2. Add coarse grind coffee. We recommend to double your usual amount of coffee.
3. Add fresh cold water and stir with a plastic spoon. CAUTION: Metal spoons can scratch or chip the beaker and cause breakage.
4. Put the lid on the coffee press. Place it in your refrigerator and let the coffee brew from 12 to 24 hours.
5. After the brew, take the coffee press from the refriger- ator and replace the lid with the plunger filter lid. Assure the lid with plunger is locked.
6. Hold the handle firmly and apply slight pressure on the top of the knob to lower the plunger straight down. If the filter clogs or it becomes difficult to push down the plunger you should remove the plunger from the pot, stir the brew and then slowly plunge again.
7. Assure lid is in locked po- sition before pouring. Press the lever on the locking lid
to open the spout and then pour the coffee.
8. Serve with ice and enjoy your cold brewed coffee.
9. Cleaning – Remove the lid and unscrew the filter assembly. Clean all parts after each use.
• Not for stove top use.
• Check beaker for scratch-
es, cracks or chips. Do not use a pot which is scratched, chipped or cracked. Install a replace- ment beaker before using the pot again.
• Do not allow children to use this coffee maker.