Yama Cold Drip Coffee Maker - 6-8 Cup
The Yama Cold Drip Coffee Maker 6-8 Cup isn’t just a coffee brewer - it’s a captivating experience from start to finish. Simply designed and easy to use, this tower produces stellar cold brew coffee that’s sweet and satisfying.
Utilizing the visually stunning slow drip cold brew process, this Yama tower produces up to 945ml of coffee that’s low in acidity and bitterness. The result is smooth, balanced, and rich.
Basic Yama Cold Drip Brewing Instructions:
- Grind coffee beans at a medium setting.
- Pour into the middle beaker over the ceramic filter - then top with a paper filter.
- Add water and ice to upper beaker.
- Set drip rate to 1 drop per 1.5 seconds and watch the magic happen for 2-5 hours.
You can store your cold brew coffee in the fridge for up to two weeks. Use it to make a refreshing glass of iced coffee or get creative with other cold brew drinks.
The glass parts are made with Yama’s borosilicate glass, the frame is crafted from rubber tree wood, and the dripper is a durable brass.
Yama Cold Drip Coffee Maker – 6-8 Cup Features
Drip Cold Brew Coffee - Low in acidity and bitterness, drip cold brew coffee is rich, smooth, and satisfying.
Versatile Drink Crafting - Can be brewed as a concentrate to be used to make more than iced coffee.
Hands-Off Brewing - Start the process, let the magic happen, and enjoy a few hours later.
Captivating Design - Sleek wood tower draws you into the brewing process, creating an experience before you even taste the coffee.
945ml Capacity - Perfectly sized to brew 6-8 cups at a time for young cafes, offices, homes, and light demand.
This product includes:
- 1 x Yama Cold Drip Coffee Maker
- Materials: Yama Glass, Rubber Tree Wood, Brass
- Dimensions: 30.5cm D x 22.9cm W x 64.5cm H
- Capacity: 945ml